64-bit Platform: Speed Plus Performance
The power of a next-generation, all 64-bit platform
- Increased productivity directly improves the bottom line by processing more files in less time with record benchmark RIP speeds.
- Save hours on large file data transfer speeds to enable more print jobs per day.
- Maximize your hardware investment with a fully integrated 64-bit platform to setup jobs, move files and open applications quickly.
- Boost overall performance with the latest 64-bit Adobe® PDF Print Engine and JAWS RIP updates
Simplified Production: Easy to Use
Save time on every job with new easy to use and learn visual tools
- Simple, integrated G7 process improves gray color for output consistency across multiple devices and applications.
- Avoid wasted sheet media and increase production efficiency with an intuitive user interface and visual nesting previews.
- Identify jobs and navigate quickly with a new color-managed visual RIP-Queue that introduces thumbnail previews and displays edits on the fly.
- Simultaneously view printer information, nesting previews, and job details in a single application window with a clean look and feel.
Application Tools: Do More Faster
Automate finishing functions and create new revenue opportunities
- Enhanced tiling and automatic cut path generation with onscreen previews simplifies job set up and production.
- Create prints with a versatile grommet mark tool and preview cut paths around tile boundaries to significantly reduce time in the final stages of production.
- Bleed tool allows you to produce a variety of new applications and improve existing workflows, without the need to redesign the original artwork.
- Have confidence applying white and specialty inks to any file type using the redesigned Spot Layer Tool.
Quick Sets 2.0: Automate Production
Job templates that streamline and automate routine tasks
- Easily automate job preparation and finishing tools to reduce manual entry, mistakes, and wasted media.
- Build automated workflows around custom production needs and design preferences based on media, bleed, trim, art, or crop boxes.
- Quick Sets 2.0 provides a new user experience with the addition of application tools and a simplified interface.
- Change Quick Sets for an existing job without the need to re-open it and share Quick Sets between printers, ensuring consistency throughout the production floor.
New Features & Enhancements
- Full 64-bit Platform (applications & RIP engines)
- Redesigned RIP-Queue user interface
- Thumbnail views for individual jobs in the queue
- Simultaneous nest and job views
- Full sheet nesting view for flat bed devices
- Finishing Tools: Bleed, Grommets, and Print Marks
- Redesigned Spot Layer Tool for white and specialty inks
- New Quick Set and Job Properties user interface
- Export job setting from Job Editor as a Quick Set
- Apply Quick Set job setting to an existing job in Job Editor and RIP-Queue
- Choke and placement setting for outline cut paths
- Integrated G7 correction and verification
- Lightning fast jpg file rotation
Custom page sizes
- ONYX Color enhancements for darker blacks and vibrant colors in textile applications
- Enhanced proofing workflow
- Due date and time metadata
- Automated selection of PDF media boxes
* Availability depends on configuration
Minimum System Requirements
|Operation System||Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit or newer (32-bit not supported)|
|RAM||8 GB minimum (4 GB / core recommended)|
|Hard Drive||500 GB (7200 rpm) (250 GB+ free space)|
|Monitor||1280 x 1024|
HP Printer Compatability
This table lists HP printers that are currently supported by ONYX.
For access to the latest printer drivers and media profiles speak to our sales team at [email protected]
|HP Designjet L26500||10.1 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Advantage|
|HP Designjet L26500 42||10.2 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Advantage|
|HP Designjet L28500||10.1 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||N/A|
|HP DesignJet L65500||10.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||N/A|
|HP DesignJet Z2100 24||10.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP DesignJet Z2100 44||10.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP Designjet Z2600||12.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP DesignJet Z3100 24||10.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP DesignJet Z3100 44||10.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP DesignJet Z3200 24||10.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP DesignJet Z3200 44||10.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP DesignJet Z5200||10.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP DesignJet Z5400||11.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP Designjet Z5600||12.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP DesignJet Z6100 42||10.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP DesignJet Z6100 60||10.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP DesignJet Z6200 42||10.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP DesignJet Z6200 60||10.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP DesignJet Z6600||11.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP DesignJet Z6800||11.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP Latex 260||10.2.5 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Advantage|
|HP Latex 280||10.2.5 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||N/A|
|HP Latex 3000||10.2.5 & Higher||Included||Included||Advantage||N/A|
|HP Latex 310||11.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP Latex 3100||11.1.2 & Higher||Included||Included||Advantage||N/A|
|HP Latex 315||12.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP Latex 330||11.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP Latex 335||12.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|HP Latex 360||11.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||N/A|
|HP Latex 365||12.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||N/A|
|HP Latex 370||11.1 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||N/A|
|HP Latex 375||12.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||N/A|
|HP Latex 560||12.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included||N/A|
|HP Latex 570||12.0 & Higher||Included||Included||Included|
Special Note: Support for some devices may have been added after the purchase of new product. Please check to confirm whether or not your current ONYX License supports the intended device. Special Edition Products may not contain the same printer support as listed below. ONYX products sold or bundled by an OEM Partner or ONYX Reseller may be specially configured to meet their quality and usability needs. Each Special Edition Product is unique and often limited in terms of what drivers are included and licensed. Please contact Jaxon Reprographics Ltd for more information on available options.